Thursday, September 12, 2013

SHARP TV 20V-L50 NO TV SIGNAL


This problem or trouble was found by me in an electronics forum here in the Philippines. This Sharp tv model 20V-L50 no tv signal with pale red in screen of tv but no sound. But Audio and Video in with good picture and sound. The culprit a transistor with part number C1815. Thanks to this forum ww.elab.ph/forum/index.php?topic=22517.0;nowap and to simatar the technician for posting and sharing this found trouble of this tv. Here is the picture below.





I found this while i searching for schematic of same tv model and in this forum i was member also. I post this to help others too with same problem. Hope it helps.




Rock Bottom Prices on Brand Name Electronics at All Time TVs

3 Comments:

Blogger behzad said...

Hi Zed
thank you so much of publishing my article
regards
beh

April 14, 2015 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger behzad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 14, 2015 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger mind.it said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. lc-50lb481u

August 2, 2016 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home