Monday, February 22, 2010

Two ways to test your Remote Control If It's Working or Not






These past few days from wednesday I've got sick, till now I'm feel a little bit dizzy.Thanks to sir Jestine for featuring my blog in his site.Thanks also to sir John and sir Nd for following my blog, it's an honor for me. By the way let's go to the topic of testing the remote control of tv, dvd  and so on. If you are doubtful if the remote control is working or not. There are two easy ways to find out if you're remote control is ok. This information is not from me but i test it and it is reliable and tested based on my experienced. Here are the two ways to test your remote:

1. Testing Remote Control Using Ordinary AM Radio Receiver (by Rhonn)
Use an ordinary AM radio receiver by simply pushing any button from remote near the radio and moving the dial of the radio near 500khz. If the remote is working you can hear the tone burst from the  remote oscillator coming from the radio.

2. Testing TV/ Stereo/VCR/DVD Infrared Remote Control by (Calvin Smith)
Using a camcorder, look in the viewfinder while the camera is looking at the output of the remote. The camera is very sensitive to infrared and works as a great converter so you can see the pulses of data sent by the remote. By the way by now we can use the camera of our cellphone or your mobile. Because we cannot see thru our naked eye the lit of photodiode. But thru camera we can see the light of photodiode.


I have proven it already and it's okay. Try it for yourself. Thanks to Rhonn  (who did not write his surname) and to Calvin Smith for sharing this informations. I found it in the internet i think 2 years ago.




























Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fraroby said...

Wow! It's work with cell phone.
I tried and it's work, yes.

February 23, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home